TEL 97 was first registered in February 1956 in Bournmouth, before being exported to the USA in 1977.
See Chassis No.1133 for more information.
John Rummery reports that the car was imported to NZ in 1968, and is presently stored in parts.
UDH 783 initial registration on 4th March 1955 in Walsall, Staffordshire.
VPF 228 was first registered in September 1954 in Surrey.
During the 1960's spent time in Scotland - taken to Guernsey and then to Cornwall in 1976/7.
Past owners include Diane Flemons, Ian Jenkins, Chris Barnicoat and Paul Delderfield.
919 DRE was first registered in July 1954 in Staffordshire. In the past it has been owned by Brian Thorley and Alan Rawlingson. The car may still exist - can anyone help find the car? For more information about 919 DRE see Chassis No.1139